My Women Empowerment and Education list includes remarkable books with very strong, eye opening and motivational messages from exemplary women.
Some contain harsh real life stories, show both the difficulties that these women have endured, and (thankfully) the ways they’ve managed to pull through!
The aim: To increase everyone’s awareness on the importance of Women Empowerment.
1. Invisible Women – Caroline Criado-Perez
2. Becoming – Michelle Obama
3. Educated –Tara Westover
4. Girl, Woman, Other – Bernardine Evaristo
5. I am Malala – Malala Yousafzai
6. Lean In – Sheryl Sandberg
7. Desert Flower – Waris Dirie
8. We Should All Be Feminists – Chimananda Ngozi-Adichie
9. The Blue Sweater – Jacqueline Novogratz
10. Girlboss – Sophia Amoruso
11. Deeds Not Words: The Story of Women’s Rights – Then and Now – Helen Pankhurst
12. The Radium Girls – Kate Moore
13. Queenie – Candice Carty-Williams
14. Square Haunting: Five Women, Freedom and London Between the Wars – Francesca Wade
15. Matilda – Roald Dahl
16. Feminists Don’t Wear Pink – Scarlett Curtis